Natural latex is made from the milk of the rubber tree. Natural rubber latex foam has been produced from natural rubber latex with centrifugation and addition of foaming agent to create an air-filled matrix structure. Latex foam rubber, used in mattresses, is well known for its endurance. The main physical properties of foam rubber are generalized as being cushioning performance, thermal and acoustic insulation and impact dampening". Natural rubber is resistant to dust mites and other allergens that common polyurethane foams are susceptible to building up overtime. Natural rubber is significantly more elastic than full synthetic or blended latex. This means it is able to stretch more without breaking and to rebound similarly to a steel spring which makes for a much more responsive and supportive foam. This elasticity is the basic foundation of what makes natural rubber so desirable.
We manufacture natural rubber latex sheets in fixed sizes as below:-
- 75"x36"xl"single side pin core.
- 75" x 36" x 2" single side and both side pin core.
- 75"x36"x2"single side medium hole.
- 75" x 36" x 3" single side and both side Pin core.
- 75"x36"x3"single side medium hole.
- 75" x 36" x 4" single side and both side Pin core.
- 75"x36"x4"single side medium hole.
We can customise to any size as perthe customer requirement, if the quantities are huge.
Natural latex foam sheets of Pincore type with thicknesses of 0.5", 1", 2", 3"and 4".